* Healthy Start: Reducing poor birth outcomes especially among babies born too early and too small that face negative long-term effects and disabling conditions results in fewer costs going to medical care and special education, lower school dropout rates, and less crime.
* Family Benefits Program: We provide enrollment to SNAP (food stamps) and bilingual staff of our Family Benefits Program enrolls participants in resources that are key to their families’ health and success.
* Family Center We equip parents with resources to provide their children with the foundation for a lifetime of learning. We screen children for developmental delays and link to Early Intervention services.
* Life Skills Program The Life Skills Program is approximately a four to twelve month program for Spanish-speaking families with children aged 0-18 who are involved with the Department of Children, Youth, and Families.
* Diversion Program Focus on families with children aged 13-18 who are at risk of becoming involved with the Chester County Department of Children, Youth, and Families due to parent-child conflict or acting out behaviors.
* Information and Referral Information and Referral Specialist assists individuals and families in the Coatesville area with referral assistance to access services such as: Health Insurance and CHIP Housing Information Domestic Violence Information
* Phoenixville Language Access Project Provides Spanish/English interpretation services in the Phoenixville area at health and social service organizations.